Did you ever feel your Zoom meeting or webinar recordings too painful to sift through? Have you ever wanted to review a specific segment of a Zoom meeting or webinar recording? Did you feel the need to share specific segments of a Zoom recording with your customers or colleagues?
Worry not, we’ve got your back!
Integrating VideoKen with Zoom enhances your experience and helps navigate through a Zoom meeting or webinar recording with ease.
VideoKen uses AI to segment your Zoom recordings into topics, tabulates them into a deep index, and enables you to navigate to specific points of interest in every video.
VideoKen also auto-generates a phrase cloud (populated with key phrases/concepts from the recording) and a full transcript of the recorded session.
Key benefits of VideoKen for Zoom:
- Navigate through your Zoom recording with a powerful auto-generated Table-of-Contents and Phrase Cloud.
- Share specific topics from a Zoom meeting recording with your colleagues; or from a Zoom webinar recording with your customers.
- Search through the transcript and find key terms used during the Zoom meeting or webinar.
- Make your Zoom meeting/webinar recordings more accessible.
- Add call-to-actions within your webinar recordings to drive up engagement with viewers.
- Get fine-grained analytics on video consumption patterns.
How do I get started with VideoKen for Zoom?
If you already have Zoom account, setting up this free integration with VideoKen is easy – a couple of clicks and you’re ready to go!
- Find VideoKen AI on the Zoom Marketplace.
2. Click on “Install” (If the Install button is disabled, you may need to click on Pre-Approve to enable it). This will take you to the Zoom sign-in page. Please enter your Zoom credentials to log-in, and when prompted, click on “Authorize”.
3. You will automatically be redirected to the VideoKen login page. If you already have a VideoKen account, sign-in. If you don’t have one, create a free trial account with the sign-up form.
4. On signing up, the page will automatically log you in, and link your Zoom account with your new VideoKen account. You’re almost done!
5. Go to Video Manager (left pane), click on Integrations -> Zoom. Your Zoom recordings will be listed here. Select the recordings that you wish to index and click on “Import”. If you wish to upload the recording from local, click on “Upload video” and provide video title and upload the file.
6. In the Video Manager, you will be able to track the recordings that you have indexed, and the status of the indexing.
Once indexed, you can watch and share your supercharged Zoom recording with others.
Ready to integrate Zoom and VideoKen?